Are you looking for a challenge, lots of learnings, and the possibility to bring value to a fast-paced startup? We are now looking for a Analytics Intern to join the team at sthlm strat lab during a period of 3 to 6 months (January 2022 - June 2022).
The purpose of the analytics team is to drive the internal development of sthlm strat lab and building data architecture for our clients. In your role you will work with API-connections, database architecture, and data visualization. Furthermore, you will help with creating strategies for how organizations can leverage data in order to be more successful in their ventures. You will also be concerned with finding ways to connect data to clear business goals.
As this is an internship we don’t expect you to know everything beforehand but are looking for someone that likes innovation and wants to develop.
- Experience with Python/R
- Experience with SQL
- Experience with visualization software (Tableau, Power BI, etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English
- You should also be studying any relevant education or have similar experience
- Ability to communicate and understand Swedish
- Experience with Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics
- Experience in Excel
- Experience in Business Development and/or Business Strategy
As a person, you are driven, independent and a sharp communicator, and possess good analytical ability and accuracy. You are willing to work hard and perform different types of tasks, high and low, with quality and positive attitude, and like to work externally, independently and in teams with colleagues and customers.
You can expect
- You will gain a striking set of experiences from practical work within the field, as well as a wide network
- To become part of our tight team where we support and learn from each other, where the goal is always to deliver the highest quality to our clients
- Opportunity to build an invaluable network of contacts
- The coolest underground office in central Stockholm
- Friday movie nights in our cinema or enjoy strategy games together
- Free coffee / tea
- Compensation of 3000 kr/month
If you don’t have any or some of the skills listed above please motivate why you would still be a great fit for the role.